You agree that when you place your order on the website [www.e-cafe.gr], you enter into a binding contract with us. As a result of concluding the contract, the products you have ordered will be sent to the address you stated when filling in your details.
This website called e-cafe.gr was created by the company with the following information: Gikas Emporiki EE. Trade – Coffee processing, tax number: 800667017, Business Location: Antoniou Douna 12 Chalkida 34100 Evia Greece Tel: +30 6942444604 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for remote online ordering and interactive visitor communication with the business.
The user who visits the website acknowledges that he has read these terms, agrees with them and assumes the obligation to comply with them, both under the contract entered into with their acceptance and under his general obligation to comply with the law.
Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions because your further use and browsing of the above website www.e-cafe.gr implies your explicit and unconditional consent and consent with them.
E-cafe.gr reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, which are made through its online store, according to its needs and transactional ethics. E-cafe.gr undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this e-shop. It is clarified that the change of terms does not cover orders that you have already placed.
2. Provided information & Products
E-cafe.gr is committed to the completeness and validity of the information listed on the website of www.e-cafe.gr, both in terms of the existence of the essential features that are occasionally described for each product it has, as well as for the accuracy of the data concerning the services provided by the online store of e-cafe.gr, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which have escaped attention or have occurred unintentionally or due to any interruption of the operation of the website due to superior reasons violence.
3. Limitation of liability
E-cafe.gr does not provide any guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their non-availability.
E-cafe.gr is responsible only for fraud and gross negligence, in case of delay in the delivery of ordered products and for information provided by the same or services provided through its website.
The online store of e-cafe.gr is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt to access the website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the network place. Also, e-cafe.gr does not bear any responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially for unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
The website www.e-cafe.gr is the official website of e-cafe.gr. The entire content of the websites, posted by e-cafe.gr including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, services provided and products are the intellectual property of e-cafe.gr and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, download, editing, resale, creation of productive work or misleading the public about the actual provider of the Content of the Websites is prohibited. Any reproduction, republishing, reloading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of e-cafe.gr or any other legal beneficiary of the above copyrights.
The names, images, logos and distinctive features that represent e-cafe.gr and / or its online store and / or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services, are exclusive marks and distinctive features of www.e-cafe.gr and / or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
In any case, their appearance and appearance on the websites www.e-cafe.gr should in no case be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. User Obligations
The users of the websites www.e-cafe.gr accept that they will not use the e-shop of e-cafe.gr for sending, posting, sending by e-mail or transmitting in any other way any Content is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libel, is a violation of someone else’s privacy, shows empathy or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, can harm minors in any way, is not entitled to transmit under the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other third party property rights, contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs, designed to interrupt, cause damage or block the operation of any software or computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates applicable Greek and Community law and its provisions, it may harass third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data of users.
The security of your personal data and transactions with our customers is a high priority for us. Therefore, we protect your data, which is stored in us through technical and organizational measures to effectively prevent loss or misuse by third parties. To protect your personal data, data is transmitted in encrypted form. We use, for example, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to protect communication through your web browser. This is recognizable by the padlock displayed by your browser in the event of an SSL connection. SSL technology is based on a key code for encrypting data before it is sent via the (SSL) connection. Security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code ensuring full communication.
The SSL service is provided by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3
Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern classic transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member to e-cafe.gr is confidential and e-cafe.gr has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are as follows:
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your requests.
E-cafe.gr does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or this is imposed by a court decision or decision of another public authority.
In case e-cafe.gr uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
You can request any information stored about you as well as their correction in case you can document the existence of an error.
For your own safety, you should also handle all information provided by the service as confidential and confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
In order to provide quality services, we collect from our customers the required data for the safe and efficient execution of their transactions, against which www.e-cafe.gr follows the terms of this section and the principles of protection of personal data of the Law 2016/619 GDPR, as in force today.
www.e-cafe.gr which always moves within the legal framework – reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the users / visitors of this website.
The information we collect and for what purposes.
When you place an order in order to connect to the online store and receive a user ID (password), we ask you to fill in your name, e-mail address, your home address and your landline number. www.e-cafe.gr collects and uses the above information for:
- the need to support and complete the transaction that customers wish to make (eg confirmation of the order, etc.).
- for commercial communication / sales promotion purposes (information on new products and services www.e-cafe.gr offers etc.) only if the customer has agreed to use his Personal Data for this purpose.
- to collect statistical data and only statements about customers and / or their purchases at www.e-cafe.gr only if the customer has agreed to use his Personal Data for this purpose.
Disclosure of information to third parties.
8. Product Purchase
To make your search easier, we’ve divided our products into central categories, which appear in the left column of your screen.
Our goal is to reach the final product with the least possible clicks. If you are looking for something specific, use the “search”, which will lead you directly to your specific choice.
E-cafe.gr makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, price errors and secondary product features cannot be ruled out and there can be no guarantee that there will be no interruptions in the site or “human” errors when updating / declaring the price of a product. For the safety and effectiveness of your purchases, we invite you if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before you place your order, contact us at 6942444604 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Upon completion of your order, you will receive an automated e-mail stating the details of your order. After processing the order from e -cafe.gr, you will receive the second and confirmation e-mail with the products that will be sent to you.
In case of a pending product in your order, then a corresponding e-mail will be sent to you. Alternatively, we will contact you at the phone numbers you gave us when you placed the order on our website.
There is no way to disable these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the proper service of your order. We invite you to take care of these e-mails so that they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction. It is your responsibility, if you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.
9. Cancellation of order
The cancellation of the order can be done in the following cases:
- Before completing the order, during the online ordering process you can make a “back” and remove the quantities of products from your cart by pressing the “Remove” button.
- If the online order has been completed, but the product has not been shipped yet, you can call +306942444604 and one of our partners will cancel your order.
- After receiving the product, call us at +306942444604 or contact us via the website’s email form, explaining why you want to cancel the order. One of our partners will serve you immediately and will inform you of all your options.
- If your order has already been invoiced and shipped, the order will NOT be canceled, but only the replacement of the product you already have or will receive will be possible.
10. Difference between store price and online store price
Prices for physical stores and online stores may be different or the same. If the purchase is made through the online store and the receipt is paid for by our physical stores, the price paid is the price of the online store and not the price sold in the physical stores.
11. Informative e-mail
The update from e-cafe.gr is done only if you select it and for as long as you want. On the contrary, in case you have placed an order on e-cafe.gr, using our website, we send automated informational messages (email) regarding the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the proper service of your order. We invite you to take care of these e-mails so that they can contact you and maintain them throughout our transaction. It is your responsibility, if you do not receive the relevant messages, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.
12. The information we ask of you
Personal data: Each visitor can browse the online store e-cafe.gr without giving personal information. We will only need personal information (your e-mail) when you become a member and order products or if you choose to receive our newsletter.
Product information: The necessary details for each transaction are your name, a landline, address (street, city, postal code), ordering address and document type (receipt, invoice). At the same time, we ask for some information such as mobile phone number (in case we need to contact you directly).
Document data: In case we issue an invoice we need the name of the company, tax number and its address.
In short, we only ask for as much information as we need for a unique shopping experience: consistent delivery of the products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs and preferences.
In order to be able to offer personalized service, most large companies use alphanumeric identification files, the so-called cookies. Session cookies are only used to recognize that you are entering the site, so you do not need to ask for a password on all the pages that include data transaction. These are deleted immediately after leaving the site. E-cafe.gr uses session cookies: in order not to constantly ask you for a password when you visit our various pages, we must recognize you when you enter our online store.
13. Security of transactions
All transactions made through www.e-cafe.gr are governed by international and European law, which regulates issues related to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates distance sales issues.
All prices at www.e-cafe.gr include VAT
The Right of Withdrawal
We follow the European and Greek Legislation.
Only as a Consumer, you have the right to withdraw (cancellation) within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase.
This does not apply to merchants and “Special Orders or Offers”.
After this 14-day “collection period” the order is uninvited.
If it involves a refund, it should only be made after our consent.
Please read the details below, as well as the Return Policy.
Our Company follows the European and Greek legislation (directive 2000/31 / EC, directive 97/7 / EC, PD 131/2003, directives of the General Secretary of Consumer) that govern the rights of consumers, the e -commerce, remote contracts and transactions via the Internet. According to them, the customer has the right to withdraw within seven (7) days from the date of purchase, without questions.
This is called the “cooling-off” period. During this period, if you change your mind, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to withdraw from the market, stating the identification number (ID) of the order and a copy of it. your transaction (credit card or transfer), if you have already made the payment.
Please also mention the IBAN of your bank account and the SWIFT code.
We will consider your request to determine if it complies with the terms and conditions for withdrawals and refunds and we will notify you by e-mail if it has been approved (accepted) or not and further:
- If not approved, as incompatible with return policy… nothing can be done…
- If it is approved, and you have not made the payment yet, we will simply cancel the order.
- If approved, and you have made the payment, but the goods have not yet been shipped, we will cancel and reverse the transaction by refunding any amount you have already entered, only deducting any expenses (Bank or card supplies, other expenses, etc.), within fifteen (15) working days. These costs may not exceed five (5%) of the total value of the transaction.
The refund will be made by transfer to IBAN of your bank account.
- If approved, and you have already received the goods or they have already been shipped, so you will eventually receive them, they must first be returned, at your own expense and risk, as they are, without having been opened, and without soiling the original packaging with labels, stickers, writing, etc. (see return policy below and follow the instructions carefully). Please wrap the parcels with suitable paper if you want to write something on them. You will receive a relevant e-mail notifying you of our decision and instructions, delivery address, shipping details, etc. Once we have received the returned goods, we will examine them to see if the terms and conditions of the return policy have been complied with, and if they meet, we will take all necessary steps to return your money within thirty (30) working days. As the customer has to cover all return costs, there will be a discount on the refundable amount of all return costs, ie shipping costs come and go – even if they were initially charged with a free transfer bonus – bank or card supplies, etc. We reserve the right to deduct the shipping costs of the canceled goods, even when they were not initially paid by the customer, but were covered by e-cafe.gr as an extra bonus for the purchase of the products and not for their return. In other words, free shipping is a bonus (gift) for the purchase of goods, not a gift for their return! These costs may not exceed twelve (12%) of the total value of the transaction. The refund will be made by transfer to IBAN of your bank account.
- In addition, (in any of the above cases) if the returned goods are part of a larger order, for which a quantitative discount was given in the total amount, and the deduction of their value from the total amount leads to a discount of a smaller percentage, the difference will also be deducted from the refunded amount.
- If it is initially approved, and then rejected, after reviewing the returned goods because the conditions for their return are not met in accordance with the return policy, these are still your property, and you should take care to receive them at your own risk and costs, within fifteen (15) working days from the date your rejection was notified. Of course, we will help you – if you want – by delivering the goods to any transport company you indicate.
If you do not collect the goods after 30 days, it is considered that you unconditionally agree to donate to a charity or organization.
After the “cooling-off” period, the order becomes irrevocable (irrevocable) and cannot be canceled. However, as our philosophy is to serve you, we can always discuss the problem. So contact us and with the exception of special orders or special offers, depending on the occasion, we will do our best to satisfy your requests, if possible.